Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

This is thriller...... Thriller night!!!!!!

I got my hands on a copy of Zombie Felties a while ago.  I can't remember how I discovered this existed in the first place.  But am I ever glad I did!!!!!

I have decided that (for now, anyway) I am only going to work on projects that I have either already started and abandoned, or projects that I bought the 'ingredients' for but never did anything with.

Well, this totally  fits the bill because I cut the pieces for this back in November.
Why, oh why did it take me this long??????

How awesome is he????


I believe that The Zombie Survival Guide should be required reading.  :) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! It is nice to know that you are thinking of me.
Thanks for taking the time to leave one.